I'm starting to develop an OpenGL driver for
PLplot and would like to know the best way
to participate as a PLplot developer for this
contribution.  My current plan is as follows:

   (1) get PLplot SVN to build on cygwin

   (2) get PLplot on cygwin to work with PDL
       (I'll be working on #3 and #4 below in
        parallel to this)

   (3) implement a non-interactive opengl driver
       (kind of like the mem driver on steroids)

   (4) add interactive support to the new driver

I took a look at the wiki and it looks like
you have a patches-only mode for developers.
If so, at what time should I provide the new
code patch?

Also, I was wondering what the schedule was
for the 5.9.8 release (I was thinking it might
be possible for a preliminary opengl driver to
be available for that if it is not immediately
being release).

Thanks in advance,
Chris Marshall
marshal...@sf.net