On 4/17/2011 2:35 PM, chm wrote:
> On 4/16/2011 9:35 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>>
>>> Now that I've got the plplot building [...]
>>
>> I suggest you test it as well. That is most easily done by using the
>> -DBUILD_TEST=ON cmake option, and running the test_noninteractive and
>> test_interactive targets in the build tree, e.g.,
>>
>> make VERBOSE=1 test_noninteractive >& make_testnon.out
>> make VERBOSE=1 test_interactive >& make_test.out
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I've added that to my build
> script and will let you know how things go. The first
> thing I had to do was disable python and lua as well
> since there are known DLL and compiler issues with
> interpreted languages on cygwin that use dynamic
> base plplot is working.
>
>> That captured output will have a lot of useful information for us if
>> anything goes wrong. Note, also that test_interactive target does
>> what it says so you will see lots of PLplot GUI's coming and going on
>> your screen. (The test is set up with the PLplot nopause option to
>> minimize the user intervention that is required to move through the
>> various interactive examples.)

Both the test_interactive and test_noninteractive
say

   [100%] Built target test_interactive
   [100%] Built target test_noninteractive

Does that mean all the tests passed?  In the
meantime, it looks good for me to start on
the PDL integration step.  This is to enable
plplot on cygwin for use and easier development
of tne new driver.

Cheers,
Chris