From: Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net>
To: Atri <badshah...@aim.com>
<plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 7:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] Should line width thinner than 1.0 be
supported?

I just committed probably the same changes just minutes ago. I'm
building fine
on my end (OS X) now. Thanks for your help, Atri. Sorry I didn't take
care of
this sooner.
Jerry

On Mar 19, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Atri wrote:

> Hello Alan!
> This is the updated patch that should take care of the problems with
the
examples in ada as well (I only had to correct four of the examples).
After
applying the patch, I built plplot with ada binding turned on, with
DBUILD_TEST=ON and did a "make VERBOSE=1 test_ada_psc" just as you
asked. The
package, along with all the examples now builds fine. The examples that
needed
correcting are:
> x01a.adb
> x02a.adb
> xthick01a.adb
> xthick02a.adb
>
> Please let me know if this is okay.
>
> --
> Atri

<hezekiahca...@users.sourceforge.net>;
PLplot development list <plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; Andrew
Ross
<andrewr...@users.sourceforge.net>; hwang.dev <hwang....@gmail.com>
> Sent: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 10:59 pm
> Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] Should line width thinner than 1.0 be
supported?

> On 2013-03-18 15:49-0400 Atri wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> To get the ada binding build successfully with the latest svn trunk
> (12298)
>> (at least on openSUSE 12.2 and higher), I used the attached patch.
> Please
>> have a look and let me know what you think.
>
> Hi Atri:
>
> I think that your patch does the job in the Ada bindings, but it
appears you
> need to make similar changes in some/all of the Ada examples.
>
> The error message I get here is
>
> x01a.adb:101:17: expected type "Standard.Long_Float"
> x01a.adb:101:17: found type universal integer
> x01a.adb:103:17: expected type "Standard.Long_Float"
> x01a.adb:103:17: found type universal integer
>
> To verify this for yourself, try the following:
>
> Configure with the CMake option -DBUILD_TEST=ON
>
> Then after cmake is run, run the following target in
> the build tree:
>
> make VERBOSE=1 test_ada_psc >& test_ada_psc.out
>
> Thanks for your patch, and I look forward to seeing the complete
> version that gets rid of all errors in the test_ada_psc target. :-)
>
> Alan
> Alan W. Irwin
>
> Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and
Astronomy,