Phil,

Thanks - I've tested this and it seems to make no difference to the map to me.
I can
see all the parts of Antarctica I would expect to see anyway.  I wonder if this
is a
windows issue with the shapefile support? The only change I see is in the axis
labels.
Changing the range changes which values are labelled. I'll send you an image
separately of with / without your changes so you can confirm if we are seeing
the
same thing.

Thanks

Andrew