On 2013-09-26 02:19-0700 phil rosenberg wrote:

> Hi Alan

> Meant to drop this in to you some time back. A very minor patch to
fix the x19 missing bit of antarctica on the global map. The problem
was that the axes went beyond the -360 to +360 degrees that the map
routines draw on since the shapefile changes. Changing these limits
was all that was needed.

> The patch covers C and C++. I was tempted to go through and make
changes to the other bindings as it was so minor, but i don't have
things set up to even compile them so I thought I had better not.

Hi Phil:

Thanks for your patch.

I am going to put off considering this patch until post-release since
its too late for this release. Nevertheless, it does sound like your
patch (and its propagation to all the other languages) should be first
on our agenda post-release.