Hi All
I've tried to hunt down the actual revisions where the problems occurred. After
a couple of hiccups with Tortoise SVN I've found that revision 12725 was the
first where I encounter problems with the Fortran binding not being
automatically disabled and revision 12848 is the first where the Qt problem
stops me creating a build system at all - even if I disable Qt. As much as I
would like to help work out the details, I'm not very good with CMAKE and know
even less about Qt and Fortran. But I'm happy to test potential fixes.

Phil

On Thursday, 12 December 2013, 10:18, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>