Not sure what the PowerShell thing is, but my install included an Msys bash
shell, which is as straightforward as using git for any Linux shell.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: "Arjen Markus" <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>
Sent: ‎08/‎10/‎2014 08:57
To: "Phil Rosenberg" <philip_rosenb...@yahoo.com>; "Greg Jung"
<gvj...@gmail.com>; "Alan W. Irwin" <ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca>
Cc: "plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net" <plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Plplot-devel] Patch: wingcc.c (cursor, window management)

Hi Phil, Greg, Alan,

I have not inspected the implications of the changes Greg proposes yet, but I
will do so, using Alan’s guidelines.

As for Git on Windows, indeed, the installation comes with a powershell thingy
and a GUI that seems to give access to github and nothing else. The GUI is not
a general tool for any repository out there, as far as I can tell.

I use the receipes described in the file README.developers for all my git
stuff, being a non-expert ;).

Regards,

Arjen