On 2014-10-08 08:29+0100 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

> The Tcl test is run by executing the RUN_TESTS project, or by
running ctest -C Debug -VV from the build directory. This includes
spaces in the build directory, but not the source directory.

Hi Phil:

Thanks for that explanation of exactly what you tested.

Your success with ctest is quite impressive since that command runs a
large number of noninteractive tests (as I am sure you discovered by
looking at those results).  That bodes well for you being able to run
the test_noninteractive target without issues since that target does
only slightly more than what ctest does.

Note that for my own "blank in build-tree path" test with the test_tcl
target, the noninteractive subset of the Tcl tests completed
successfully (which jibes with your own success with ctest).  It was
just the interactive subset of those tests that had errors for this
case, and I am sure you will encounter those errors as well when you
try that target (or when the interactive subset of the test_tcl target
is run by the test_interactive target once you bypass the wxwidgets
issue for that latter target).