On 2014-10-22 09:07+0100 Andrew Ross wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 07:40:34AM +0000, phil rosenberg wrote:
[...]
>> a) Just use the C plfill option

> I could live with a) I guess despite my
reservations. We have the C++ version for the direct calls, and just
use the C version for the callback.

Andrew, if you are willing to go along with Phil's idea of using C
callbacks, then that is fine with me too.

Thus, it appears we have finally arrived at consensus (including ,as I
brought up before, the same C callback solution for pltr[0-2] for
consistency with the C callback solution for plfill).

Phil, will you do the honors with a commit to that effect?