From: "Greg Jung" <gvj...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎06/‎12/‎2014 09:05
To: "plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net" <plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Plplot-devel] plstream::tr1, ::tr2 are missed

I used a recent git tarball to generate a plplot library to build gdl;
the plstream components tr1, tr2 are gone now!  I don't know what they are or

how to use them, just that they were used in our contour-plotting, as in:
~~~~ {GDL}/plotting_contour.cpp:
             actStream->shade( map, xEl, yEl, isLog?doIt:NULL, xStart, xEnd,
yStart, yEnd,
              clevel[i], clevel[i+1],
              1, value,
              static_cast<PLFLT>(( *thick )[i%thick->N_Elements()]),
              0,0,0,0,
              (plstream::fill), (oneDim),
              (oneDim)?(plstream::tr1):(plstream::tr2), (oneDim)?(void
*)&cgrid1:(void *)&cgrid2);
~~~~
  Is there a substitution that can be made, that will work in future and also
for legacy plplot libs?
thanks.