I was able to get nearly identical outputs using psc with a replot of the plot
buffer. The only differences were the time stamp in the header and an
additional pen color command that doesn't affect anything.

I'm trying to figure out how to eliminate the extra pen color command, but I'm
not sure if I will be able.