Hi All
I have hit a bit of a snag with the wxWidgets driver and would like some advice.

At some point the driver has to make a decision as to whether the user
is going to pass the driver a wxDC to draw on, or whether the driver
has to execute wxPLViewer to do the drawing.

An ideal point to do that would be the first call to plP_bop(). It
feels right that at this point when the first rendering begins to
clear the page that by this point the decision should be made and
technically if we leave it until after this point then we have to
somehow replay the begin of page call, which it turns out can't be
done by simply replaying the buffer.

However plP_bop() is called from c_plinit, so there is no opportunity
for the user to actually pass in the wxDC.

To me it would make sense to call plP_bop when pladv() is first
called, i.e. at the point at which the user decides to begin the first
page. This is also symmetric with other calls to plP_bop which happen
at page advances. However I don't know if this is would it totally
mess up other devices? I have looked as carefully as I can and there
doesn't appear to be any requirement within c_plinit for plP_bop() to
be called.

Any thoughts anyone?