On 2015-03-05 21:10-0000 James Tappin wrote:

> Hi Alan, all:
> As I didn't have time to do any proper investigations, I just put a
> heads-up in the discussion forum at:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gnudatalanguage/discussion/338691/thread/dc2dd534/?limit=25#805a

Hi James:

There are no details in that discussion so far.  But with a new
version of PLplot to be released soon, time is of the essence.
Therefore, I quickly need a cookbook from you with all steps to
download and configure the build of GDL with cmake.

Ideally,

(1) What download URL

(2) What cmake version

(3) Exactly what CMake options to configure that build and how
that configuration is done (e.g., configure build in source
tree in separate build tree, etc.)

(4) The exact CMake configuration error you are seeing.

Then once I can follow those steps and verify that issue for myself, it
should be an easy matter for me to use git bisect to find the
offending PLplot commit that caused the issue which will likely
give us a clue about what needs to be fixed.