Hi Alan,

With the latest version the warnings are indeed gone:

-- CMake version = 3.1.2

-- CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME = CYGWIN

-- SH_EXECUTABLE = /usr/bin/bash.exe

-- Checking whether system has ANSI C header files

-- ANSI C header files - found

-- SWIG_VERSION = 2.0.12

-- WARNING: Perl module XML::DOM not found

-- Looking for pkg-config - found

-- X11_FOUND = 1

And the build completes without any errors. Now the comprehensive tests ...

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.