Hi everyone,

Like I just mailed to Alan, the problem with example 16 has been solved - you
might say it was a one-off error, as a 1 should have been a 0, but since C uses
zeros and non-zeros as logical values, it was actually an error in the logic.
Since it was so small a mistake, it took me a considerable time to actually
spot it.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.