On 2016-01-08 08:21-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> Hi everyone,

solved - you might say it was a one-off error, as a 1 should have been
a 0, but since C uses zeros and non-zeros as logical values, it was
actually an error in the logic. Since it was so small a mistake, it
took me a considerable time to actually spot it.

Hi Arjen:

I completely agree it is always the simple things that are the most
difficult to debug. So many thanks for finding and correcting the
source of this issue.