From: Arjen Markus [mailto:arjen.mar...@deltares.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 9:36 AM
To: Alan W. Irwin
Cc: PLplot development list
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] comprehensive testing results Fortran on MinGW-w64

Hi Alan,

I now have git installed for MinGW-w64/MSYS2 - via "pacman -S msys/git"

(pacman -Ss git shows a whole bunch of packages that come via a git repository,
or at least that is my interpretation)

> 2. From the comprehensive_test.sh.out result (which you should always check
> for
> "no" options to make sure you have not overly constrained the test in some
> way) it
> appears you are still using the --do_ctest no option when running the
> comprehensive_test.sh script.

Argh, missed that bit - corrected.

> 3. From shared/noninteractive/output_tree/cmake.out (which you should always
> check for WARNING messages to see if anything critical is missing), there is a
> WARNING concerning not finding libqhull.  That issue severely limits the
> plgriddata
> algorithm possibilities. I suggest you install
> mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-qhull-git
> (taken from the last package list you sent me) to attempt to address this
> issue.
>
> I would appreciate you running one more Fortran-only comprehensive test on
> your
> MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform with these 3 issues addressed.

Well, that has failed. Qhull is listed (pacman -Ss shows two packages, one for
MinGW32 and one for MinGW64), but installing it via any of the following failed
- "target not found":

pacman -S qhull

pacman -S mingw64-w64-x86_64-qhull-git

pacman -S qhull-git

pacman -S mingw64/mingw64-w64-x86_64-qhull-git

I will run the tests without qhull. I should probably ask about this on the
MinGW list.

Regards,

Arjen
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.