On 2016-03-29 07:35-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

>> 3. From shared/noninteractive/output_tree/cmake.out (which you should always
>> check for WARNING messages to see if anything critical is missing), there is
>> WARNING concerning not finding libqhull.  That issue severely limits the
>> plgriddata
>> algorithm possibilities. I suggest you install
>> mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-qhull-git
>> (taken from the last package list you sent me) to attempt to address this
>> issue.
>>
>> I would appreciate you running one more Fortran-only comprehensive test on
>> your
>> MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform with these 3 issues addressed.
>>
> Well, that has failed. Qhull is listed (pacman -Ss shows two packages, one
> for MinGW32 and one for MinGW64), but installing it via any of the following
> failed - "target not found":
>
> pacman -S qhull
>
> pacman -S mingw64-w64-x86_64-qhull-git
>
> pacman -S qhull-git
>
> pacman -S mingw64/mingw64-w64-x86_64-qhull-git

The openwalnut project
<http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/wiki/InstallMSYS2>
uses the form

pacman -S mingw64-w64-x86_64-qhull-git

so I would always stick with that form for packages in that particular
repository.

But since that form is not working, I wonder if you carefully followed
the detailed install directions at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/MSYS2 installation/> concerning
the update-core script?  That URL does seem to imply that if you do
not use that script, that subsequent installation of packages using
"pacman -S" is going to fail.  Anyhow, if there is any question that
you have not been using update-core, I think you probably need to
reinstall.