On 2016-12-14 07:52-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> Hi Alan,

Thanks for that report.  The script completed without obvious issues
so this is what I will report at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/wiki/Testing_PLplot/#Testing%20Reports>
later today, and it is good enough for this release for this platform.  I think
this is
your first comprehensive report for this platform
(at least I did not record anything at the above URL before) so
the large incompleteness you have in this report compared to what Greg
produced is understandable.  But I will follow up off list tomorrow
on the packages you should install post-release to create a much more
complete and powerful PLplot (comparable to or better than your Cygwin
version) to use and test on MinGW-w64/MSYS2 from now on.  Also, you
do need to update this platform before the next time you test it.  For example,
I notice this
test was with CMake-3.4.3, and the latest version currently available for
this platform is 3.7.0 (which you should use from now on because the
minimum CMake version we now accept is 3.6.2 due to a commit I
made earlier today).

I will run the Cygwin equivalent later today.

Thanks in advance for that.  I imagine this is a very busy time for
you leading up to the Christmas holidays so I really appreciate the
comprehensive test results you have been producing for me early this
week. They are going to be a big help to me getting out this release
sooner (maybe even before Christmas) rather than later.