On 2016-12-20 13:07-0500 Pedro Vicente wrote:

> Hi Alan, Phil
[...] I just tried on my CentOS with the latest git
> code, and what happens
> is that the execution is always on
>
> 12:50:24: Debug: Plot() Yielding

To Pedro and Phil:

@Pedro:

It is good you have checked Phil's latest solution against some of the
Linux platforms accessible to you, but while waiting for a response
from him on this infinite Yielding issue you have found on your CentOS
platform, you might want to check all your Linux platforms to see if
the issue is confined just to CentOS or not to help give Phil some
insight as to why his latest solution is not working universally on
all Linux platforms. And of course when Phil comes up with a fix, it
would help us a lot if you checked it against all Linux platforms
accessible to you.

@Phil:

Part of my motivation for responding here is I noticed that Pedro had
dropped you from the specific recipients list and used an old subject
line that is no longer relevant.  So you might have missed his post.
Therefore, I have put your e-mail address back in the recipients list
and changed the subject line to something more relevant just to make
sure this infinite Yielding issue gets your immediate attention.  It
does sound to me like this is a release critical issue, i.e., if it is
not fixed by our current estimate of the release date (December 27th),
I should probably hold the release until you do figure out a solution.