Hi Pedro:

Phil found his own way of solving the two big Linux wxwidgets issues
this evening with his latest series of commits.  But from your recent
posts it appears you are not yet aware of those commits.

To take care of that issue, I strongly recommend you subscribe to our git feed.

You do that as follows: visit
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/> and click on
the "Feed" icon just to the right of the "Download History" and
"Snapshot" icons.  That will take you to a page with our most recent
git commits summarized and with some subscription choices at the top.
Pick one of those choices, and if it acts like the git feed I am
subscribed to (which I subscribed to years ago with a different method
when we first moved to git), from then on you will get e-mail with the
complete commit message every time a commit is pushed to our SF git
server.  Which, of course, is highly useful when doing collaborative
development or testing of PLplot.