Hi Laurent
Although I haven't upgraded to wxWidgets 3.1. I think I have isolated
and fixed the issue. It turned out to affect all wxDCs that support
transformations so I was able to reproduce your bad results on a
wxMemoryDc. If you grab the latest version from the Git repo then you
should find everything is working correctly again. If not then please
let me know.

Phil