Hi Phil:

On 2017-01-30 09:50-0000 p.d.rosenb...@gmail.com wrote:

> Congratulations and well done for getting that out Alan.

Thanks!

The whole release process was more difficult than it normally had been
for me in the past because it had been much too long since the
previous release.  That is the work is typically proportional to the
number of commits since the last release so there are no economies of
scale in accumulating more commits before a release, and if you wait
too long you forget the release process and have to learn parts of it
all over again.  Therefore, assuming the current pace of development
for PLplot remains roughly what it has been, I plan to make at least
one bugfix release (5.12.1) and something like two more major releases
(5.13.0 and 5.14.0) within the next 12 months.