Hi everyone,

I made a small adjustment to the FindwxWidgets.cmake file so that it would
properly recognise the installation of wxWidgets under MinGW-w64/MSYS2. CMake
was happy with it, but when I tried building PLplot, I got a compiler error:

Scanning dependencies of target wxwidgets

[ 18%] Building CXX object drivers/CMakeFiles/wxwidgets.dir/wxwidgets.cpp.obj

In file included from D:/plplot-svn/plplot-git/drivers/wxwidgets.h:28:0,

                 from D:/plplot-svn/plplot-git/drivers/wxwidgets.cpp:41:

D:/plplot-svn/plplot-git/drivers/wxwidgets_comms.h: In member function 'void
PLMemoryMap::initializeSemaphoresToValid(const char*)':

D:/plplot-svn/plplot-git/drivers/wxwidgets_comms.h:219:64: error:
'm_threeSemaphores' was not declared in this scope

     void initializeSemaphoresToValid( const char *baseName ) {
m_threeSemaphores.initializeToValid( baseName ); }

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

make[2]: *** [drivers/CMakeFiles/wxwidgets.dir/build.make:64:
drivers/CMakeFiles/wxwidgets.dir/wxwidgets.cpp.obj] Error 1

make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3396: drivers/CMakeFiles/wxwidgets.dir/all]
Error 2

make: *** [Makefile:161: all] Error 2

Can anyone shed some light on this problem? I am not at all familiar with the
code.

Regards,

Arjen
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.