Hi Alan,

About lplot-devel posting issues : new subscribe solved problem

To install plplot I use install project (with admin right) to install plplot in C:\Program Files\plplot. A copy of my plplot folder is perso.univ-lemans.fr/~berger/Afsd56/plplot

I don't understand.

Le 19/09/2017 à 18:54, Alan W. Irwin a écrit :
On 2017-09-18 21:23+0200 Laurent Berger wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for new version (5.13.0). I have installed plplot and now I want to use it in my own project using cmake

my cmakelist is

if (wxWidgets_FOUND)
   include_directories(${wxWidgets_INCLUDE_DIRS})
   target_link_libraries (wxOpenCVMain ${wxWidgets_LIBRARIES} )
endif (wxWidgets_FOUND)
if (PLplot_FOUND)
message( " PATH  ${PLplot_INCLUDE_DIR} ${PLplot_LIBS}" )
message( " PATH ${PLplot_DIR} ${PLplot_LIBS}" )
   include_directories(${PLplot_INCLUDE_DIRS})
   target_link_libraries( wxOpenCVMain ${PLplot_LIBS} )
else (PLplot_FOUND)
message( " PROBLEME" )
endif(PLplot_FOUND)

I can see  in cmake output
OPENCV = G:/Lib/install/opencv/include;G:/Lib/install/opencv/include/opencv
PATH
PATH C:/Program Files/plplot/lib/cmake/plplot
-- WINDOWS
-- G:/Lib/wxWidgets-3.1.0/lib/vc_x64_lib
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: G:/Lib/build/wxOpenCV

but nothing in variable PLplot_INCLUDE_DIR .

Where is my mistake ?

Hi Laurent:

I am glad you finally were able to figure out your plplot-devel posting
issues.

From your first message logic above, and the output shown, it appears
_both_ ${PLplot_INCLUDE_DIR} and ${PLplot_LIBS} are empty, while
${PLplot_DIR} is filled with C:/Program Files/plplot/lib/cmake/plplot.

But you need to give more details (i.e., the CMake logic you used to
determine the values of ${PLplot_INCLUDE_DIR} and ${PLplot_LIBS}, and
the actual locations on your disk for the PLplot headers and
libraries) before we can help you determine _why_ those variables are
empty.