On 2017-10-03 00:35+0100 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

Alan
I have made a quick couple of changes that makes locate work correctly
again with wxWidgets by simply halting checking for new data while
doing a locate, then starting again when locate is complete.

However I don't want to commit anything that may clash with any
changes that you are making. Let me know if you have started making
any changes in wxplframe in the wxPLViewer and if so I'll just send
you a patch to avoid any clashes.

Hi Phil:

It is good that you think you have solved these locate issues (blank
display for both non-IPC3 (when PL_WXWIDGETS_IPC3 not #defined) and
IPC3 (when PL_WXWIDGETS_IPC3 #defined) code and no response to blind
mouse clicks for the IPC3 case).  I am not making any wxwidgets
changes at the moment because I had no idea how to solve these locate
issues and anything else I might do (getting keyboard key clicks to
work and code cleanup to get rid of non-IPC3 code) obviously should
come after these locate issues with display and mouse clicks are
solved.  So please go ahead and push your commit(s), and I will test
them on my Linux platform.