On 2017-11-07 08:34-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

Hi Alan,

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan W. Irwin [mailto:ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 8:37 PM
When you get a chance please commit this change on a local topic branch using
"git am" and try it out on Cygwin using

cmake/test_ada/scripts/comprehensive_test.sh

I applied the patch and got some encouraging results:

- With -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/ada-libraries I go the same errors as
before

- With -DGNAT_LIB=/path/and/name/of/import-library I got - finally -
working Ada examples. Both the standard and traditional versions work
fine.

It appears from your last comment that you have been testing the plplot
project.  Those do sound like promising results, but they are premature.

The present patch was limited to just the test_ada project. So to test
that patch you need to follow my test instructions above. Likely you
will have to set CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH to the location of the import
library to get that comprehensive test (of test_ada) to work.

Once you have complete success with the test_ada project, than
I will want to make a similar change to the PLplot project, but
I haven't done that yet.