you know that I have got the .sln(vs2010),when i open the .sln ,click the
INSTALL project then select build ,oh my god,I see 58 errors,i can't get the
many useful info from the errors,the most important errors i think is" can't
open file  ..\..\dll\Debug-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF\plplotsudd.lib";you know i
edit the command line twice,Then I got the  .sln;you say you are also shocked
by the fact,so I think I got the wrong .sln;Any idea?Regards