From: hubin [mailto:flyskill...@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:53 PM
To: Arjen Markus; plplot-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: plInitDispatchTable error in my own project

Hello,Arjen,When i  want use the plplot in my own project,I get
plInitDispatchTable: Could not open drivers directory, aborting operation in my
own Win32 console App;
my own app is simpleļ¼›i just copy x00c.c into my test
"test.cpp";and i copy all the "C:\build-plplot\dll" directory files into my own
app directory,and i copy
"drive.h","plcdemos.h","plconfig.h","pldevs.h","pldll.h","plhershey-unicode.h","plplot.h"
 into my app directory.Then i  add all "lib" files in my VS project;
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.