Hi Alan,

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan W. Irwin <alan.w.irwin1...@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 January 2019 09:00

@Arjen: you will likely also be affected by the same bug and have to do the
same fix when you update your own MinGW-w64/MSYS2.

I will keep this in mind - unfortunately a hiccup in the updating/upgrading
procedure I just tried (pacman -Syuu) has caused the removal of the pacman
executable, so I will have to reinstall the whole of MinGW-w64/MSYS2 before I
can even run into the problem. Oh well, such is life.

Regards,

Arjen
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.