> - the contact address should point to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Fixed that, but now that is tied to my Contact Info as a
developer. I don't really want to create a separate userid/password for
every new piece of software released on PalmGear.

> - the web site link should point to plucker.gnu-designs.com
>   instead of cvs.gnu-designs.com

        Fixed that too, it's also tied to my Contact Info (see
attached screenshot)

> - it shouldn't say that the minimum requirement is Linux

        I made it say nothing, see attached screenshot for the selections
it gives me. I picked the empty field there instead now.

/d