--- "David A. Desrosiers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that the contact address is registered to the
> submitter. It's a flaw in their design.

Definitely.

> Let's say I release an app called 'blort', that means that
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the address
> associated with 'blort' now too.

That's why I registered an account that should only be used for
Plucker. I can send the login and password, so that you can use
that account instead.

If it's not possible to have a different address for the external
contact, then we should ask Mark to set up an internal mailing list
for the active developers that can be used for that kind of things.

> The minimum requirement is either Win{$version}, Mac, Linux, or
> Other.

Other would be a better choice. It also works on other platforms than
x86, so limiting it to 486 is also incorrect.

/Mike