Ahhrg, forgot to answer.

"David" == David A. Desrosiers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> http://home.t-online.de/home/dHeiser/Plucker-1.1SR1.exe

David>         When I get back from Colorado on Monday, I'll add an account to
David> the box for you, so you can upload a copy into the downloads directory in
David> case this happens again, or is t-online.de pretty reliable?

t-online are fine working and allways up, but i need to be connect
using t-online as ISP to upload stuff there, thats maybe not allways
possible, having another place to uploads this are may a good idea.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Permanent URLs to the latest Version (1.1SR2) of the Plucker Windows installer
 - For the Webpage: http://www.dirk-heiser.de/plucker