> Does the lastest version of Plucker support placing the program and or
> data files on the new Palm 505 (Secure Digital) SD card?

        No, not yet. I've ordered my m505 though with rush overnight shipping,
and will test this out once Palm begins shipping them.

> I am making some books which are exceeding the size of the standard
> memory.  Thanks in advance.

        Many of us do. There are other problems with the m505 than the MMC
slot issues. I'm trying to work with Palm on figuring those out, and am
sliding down a very rocky slope in the process. Stay tuned!

/d