At Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:26:14 +0200,
Michael Nordstrvm wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2001, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > > I think I'm going to make my own web-page which has patches for Plucker
> > > original sources.
> >
> >     Why not integrate your useful changes into the main Plucker tree?
>
> Or even better, why not take a look at the code in the 'i18n' branch?
>
> It already has support for multibyte chars and as soon as the search
> function also has multibyte support I will add it to the main trunk.

Here is the patch for i18n branch to enable search.

Two files are modified.

* search.c: DoSearch()
        pattern string is splitted at multibyte boundary, and copied
        into a private array wpattern[] in advance.

* paragraph.c: WriteLine(), DrawParagraph()
        Tricky "minus 1" operation to patternCount is abolished by
        reordering conditions in the main loop of WriteLine().

Please take a look.

new-patch-for-i18n.gz