> From the palm newsgroup archives the past few days, for those that don't
> read it full time. . This is a nice example of what David was discussing
> in regards to the heavy tolls being tossed onto the small independent
> content providers.

        I've got a guy volunteering already to help with the php-based front
end for "Wucker" (ok, I couldn't think of a name, Web Plucker), which is
going to expose the innards of PODS to the users. We're working out a schema
now, which will make it easier to do some things AvantGo and other similar
services don't yet do.

/d