On Thu, Nov 15, 2001, Robert O'Connor wrote:

> Did some minor things too:

This is your "baby", so you can commit whatever changes you think are
necessary ;-) I will probably make a few suggestions here and there
(and make sure that it continues to work on Linux), but right now I
should concentrate on the VFS support, Handera support, and the Linux
version of the viewer.

> Only parse out the basename if it was a doc_file/db_file, so that don't lose
> part of the channel name if have a dir character or period in a proper
> doc_name key (I think that Mac separator is a ':' ).

Is a doc_name really "proper" if it has such characters in the name?

BTW, I don't see any problems in adding the plucker-desktop code to
the main trunk (maybe in the tools dir?), so maybe you should just
go ahead and do that. Will make it easier for others to access the
code (just get the snapshot from the web site.)

/Mike