Hello.

I'm using Plucker for quite some time now and I love it. It's far better
then Avantgo. I recently bought a CF adapter for my Visor and I though it
would be a great idea, if Plucker would support VFS standard, so the big
databases that I carry in my PDAs memory would be moved to the CF card
instead and read from it.

Also I have a suggestion for Plucker. I noticed that the pages, that are
not downloaded to the database, have URLs rememberd. Wouldn't it be a cool
idea if you could make a HTML-like file, from the selected sites a user
wants to be downloaded the next time he runs Plucker spider. Example:
I'm reading the downloaded news and I click on a link that was not
downloaded. I select this link (via checkbox) I name the link i.e. "Link
that was not downloaded the last time" and I select the depth of gathering
the information. When I come to another non-downloaded link, I repeat the
process. All that while I'm using my Palm. And when I HotSync the pda, the
Plucker downloads the newly made HTML page (i.e. "Extra pages that have to
be downloaded") and uses it in its next session. Would that be possible? Is
there any way you could implement this, while not needing to rewrite the
whole program all over again? :)

Thanks for the great program and also for any information you will be
willing to share with a happy Plucker user :)

Regards,
Bostjan Kosir