> Interesting review of another competitor on Infosync, iSilo 3.1.  The
> three things I notice are:  CSS support, real tables, and support for
> reading DOC pdbs and .txt files on a memory card.

        iSilo has a totally different userbase and needs. For us, I think
the top things we need to look into supporting, in order of precedence are:

        1.) Cookies and "cookie jar" support
        2.) Tables (*NO* horizontzal scrollbar, please)
        3.) DOC and txt formatted content

        The rest is icing, really. Having CSS support is going to really
make things ugly, since you have a lot of play to deal with, lots and lots
and lots of parsing (like pixel-by-pixel alignment, stuff like that. I can
see CSS support for minor things like fonts, colors, but where CSS gets into
play with table frames, margin widths, sub-pixel alignment, forget it in
Plucker).

        I say we focus on cookies and tables, that willl please greater than
half of our requesting userbase.

d.