> Having CSS support is going to really
> make things ugly, since you have a lot of play to deal with, lots and lots
> and lots of parsing (like pixel-by-pixel alignment, stuff like that. I can
> see CSS support for minor things like fonts, colors, but where CSS gets into
> play with table frames, margin widths, sub-pixel alignment, forget it in
> Plucker).

*Obeying* CSS abjectly might make things ugly, but that's not what I
mean.  I'd like to be able to parse and handle CSS-formatted HTML,
since that's the standard and more and more pages are formatted that
way.  But only within the presentation restrictions of the Plucker DB
format.  So if there's some CSS thingy which doesn't make sense in
Plucker, it gets ignored.

Bill