Bill, what is the relative speed of the C++ parser/conduit to the current
Python parser?

I ask because I have written several cross-platform multithreaded TCP/IP
servers (and clients) and could perhaps take a good shot at making it
cross-platform.  Unless there's a LOT of MFC, usually it's pretty
straight-forward in terms of code changes.

But if the speed is nearly the same, the project momentum is much more
important.

         Tony McNamara