Laurens has done a Java plucker, as has someone else.  David has done a new
perl plucker, and I believe the original one was Perl.  Bill is the keeper
of the Python one which I've added some features to (that he hasn't allowed
into CVS yet.)

I'm now conversant in Python, and already know Perl and Java, although I
prefer C++.  I've been playing with the Python plucker, planning to add a
feature I personally want that would allow the grabbing of ONLY images from
a level... for example, Dilbert without all the text.  But I don't want to
add it into a dying tree and I'm pretty language agnostic.

So PLEASE let's handicap them and choose one.  ANY one.  I don't care as
long as it's likely to have legs.  To me that probably means C++, then
Java, then Perl, and least likely Python, but obviously I've been working
on the Python and wouldn't mind continuing that either.

Regards
        -TMcN-