I tried the new jar files, and it works fine from the command line.
However, when I use your sample program with only the args and output
stream parameters being used (the rest are passed as null), I don't get a
valid pdb file as output.  It looks like there is some translation of bytes
going on in the stream since it appends a x0d to each x0a.  Also the record
offset for the third record in my case was invalid (it's value was x3f
which points inside the pdb header).  I don't think it has anything to do
with the page being plucked since this is the pdb header info.  To get
these results I ran the jar with -f foo -N Testing -P c:\progra~1\plucker
-H http://localhost/  Localhost has a small text only html file.  I passed
the same args to the sample program below except for the -f parameter.

So, my question is, is there any translation going on in the
ByteArrayOutputStream that is passed in?  Doesn't seem like there should
be.

Although it shouldn't make any difference, I'm running this on Windows 2k.

Also I noticed that it's using doc compression.  I didn't specify on the
command line that I wanted zlib, but I do have
zlib_compression=1
compression=zlib
in my plucker.ini file which is located in the directory reference in -P
above.

Bill