On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 01:18:15AM -0000, Robert O'Connor wrote:
> Michael had a prototype viewer including super/subscripting that he
> mentioned on the list, with a link to it IIRC. It would have
> probably been about 12 months ago.
>
> He may still have it kicking around, or perhaps there is a diff or
> link to the viewer in the archives.

hehe.. well, its a bit late for that :). I never saw any patches
running around, and no mention of it in the unstable branch.

I found another problem with my implementation but its a fairly rare
bug, not exactly a priority 1 issue :)

Ofcourse, everything is not 100% and could use some cleaning up but it
does the job.

--
Adam McDaniel
Array.org