On 25 Oct 2002 at 10:35, Wayne A. Arthurton wrote:

> What are people doing to install your Plucker DBs to a memory card w/o
> having to manually change the location on each one?
>
> I'm considering making all my DBs start with pkr e.g. pkrSlashDot and
> then have in script run a move all DBs that start with pkr from the
> Install dir to the Memory Stik install dir in the Palm Desktop.

There is support deduced for SD-Cards. What is the
mechanism for Memory Stick, and can possibly support
that also.

-Do the files go to a specific Memory Stik dir on the
harddrive to be transferred to device?
-Is it enough just to put them in the dir, and they get
installed, or is there other items to be done also,
like flicking a memory switch?

Best wishes,
Robert