Laurens,

I just released JPluck 0.8.5.

Just tried it with my problem sites and they are displaying fine now. My parsing times seem significantly faster than plucker-build, although I haven't yet run a time trial. On the down side, I've set the category field in Advanced, and the files are showing up in Plucker as Unfiled rather than News as I specified. I already have a News category on the viewer.

I have on jxl file with 16 news sites and I have to manually select all Names to spider all of them. How about a 'Select All' toolbar button?

Column width settings don't seemed to saved, which is an annoyance.

Ed