I use Plucker Desktop at work on WinXP and it works very well, but we
have to use a proxy to access the internet.  This is normally configured
via a PAC file (auto-config).  However, I can download the file and
figure out the IP address of the server I need to specify in Plucker
Desktop.  Everything works great--but won't (don't like to) leave my
password stored in its config file.  Mainly because it is my logon
password to NT/XP.

My proposal is this:
--Have ability to leave proxy password blank and ask for it every time
it is needed (or every session), and/or
--Have ability to use a PAC file

Thanks for the great program.  If only I had the patience for
programming...

--
Brent Haag