---On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:16:14 PST,  Bill Janssen said

> I've updated a few files to make the Java version of the distiller
> build with the official release version of JIU 0.10.0.  I was working
> with a pre-release version, and a few API details changed.
>
> In particular:
>
>   configure.in -- enhanced support for finding Jython and JIU properly
>
>   parser/python/Makefile.in -- "make plucker-build.jar" will build jar file
>
>   parser/python/PyPlucker/JIUImageParser.py -- works against official JIU
> 0.10.0 release

Bill:

    Autoconf (and autoreconf) now produce the following errors (and it won't
configure).

chrish(chrish)$ autoconf
configure.in:154: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross
compiling
autoconf: Undefined macros:
configure.in:118:  AC_ARG_VAR(CLASSPATH, [Used to determine the Java
classpath to use in building the Java distiller])

    So, do I need to upgrade autoconf to the version that came out
yesterday, or what?? I'm using 2.13 now.

--re: updated CVS for Java build of distiller
                                Chris

Christopher R. Hawks Software Engineer
Syscon Plantstar a Division of Syscon International
Any research done on how to efficiently use computers has been long lost
in the mad rush to upgrade systems to do things that aren't needed by
people who don't understand what they are really supposed to do with them.
    -- Graham Reed, in a.s.r.