On Mon, Mar 10, 2003, Michael Nordström wrote:
> I'm not sure you would even have to use a list to implement this...

Actually, I think it would be possible to support "large" inlined
images without making any changes to the viewer. If the parser would
split the image and include the different parts in the Plucker
document as several "normal" images after each other then the viewer
wouldn't require any changes to support the large inlined image. Each
individual image part would link to the same large pannable image.

However, to support the much larger pannable image would require
changes to the viewer, too.

/Mike