On Tue, Mar 18, 2003, George Harker wrote:
> I've got a copy of prc tools for my platform (mac os x) and I've had no
> luck thus far.  I think I'll need to rewrite the makefile :(

Well, first you need a Makefile to rewrite ;-)

> I can't just type make, I have to specify make -f Makefile.in

Makefile.in is just the "template" that is used by the configure
script to create the actual Makefile.

To create the configure script when using the code directly from CVS,
you first have to run 'autoreconf' (if you don't have that program
then I guess you have to install the GNU autoconf package, too)

/Mike